Saturday, May 31, 2008

Goopy Moves On



Photobucket



I see townie Marylena has come around to see you.


Why does he dislike you so? Are you the reason she is a werewolf?


That would be me, she came to the wrong wedding party. Hanna and her husband had a great werewolf wedding party.
Photobucket
How nice, Goopy changed his looks in time to die. How nice is that?


Hmmph, you keep saying he is going somewhere, but he is still here.
Photobucket
The way you spoke, I expected to have some deformed kid and here is Goopy's daughter Gladys and there is nothing wrong with her.


Nope, she looks great, huh? We will just wait... *snicker*
Photobucket
How dare you get upset with me! Your prescription of Simagra is out and I needed to release some stress. Brandon was more than happy to help!


Shelby, there are other ways to release your stress.
Photobucket
I thought Brandon was my friend! He betrayed me...how dare he do that with Shelby! Don't you dare talk to me either! You knew she would do this, you planned it all out.
Photobucket
Want a grilled cheese? I've been craving them lately since I moved in here.
Photobucket
It is hailing! Why would it hail during the winter? When did this little fence show up? Where is my Shelby? Why isn't she worried about me?


Could it be she is interested in someone else??


Who asked you? I told you not to talk to me!!
Photobucket
How sad, Goopy didn't die...at least not yet. I'll leave him there to see where Shelby ran off to.
Photobucket
I don't feel good, Brandon's grilled cheese must have been bad.


Ok, if you want to believe that you can. I tend to think you have another spawn coming. Maybe then you will see why I hate his nose.
Photobucket
RIP Goopy Widow Cause of Death: Freak Hail Storm
Photobucket
You wasted no time in getting remarried...


Gotta work fast when you have those fears of engagement, marriage, and kids.
Photobucket
ARRGH!! Are you trying to kill me now also??


Oops, I hate when your aspiration takes a marriage fear hit and drops fast. While I take care of Shelby, want a peak at toddler Gladys?


Next Entry

6 comments:

ASimWen said...

Marylena the werewolf! Heheheha TSR Sim Harried Hanna changed her life forever it seems.

OMG it looks like Goopy is changed for the worse..he has really aged. LIfe with Shelby must not be all it is cracked up to be.

Awww, Gladys is cute...errr..while she is a baby, that is. hehehe At least she doesn't have that blank stare the Busto babies have. hehehe

Oh no! Goopy has caught his wife with a young stud....Brandon Lillard! Quick you better run out and get some Simagra Goopy. Your woman is quite demanding apparently!

Goopy get out of the hail, for gosh sakes. Can't you step over that tiny little fence???

Goopy is dying whilst Shelby is throwing up with her lovers baby. GAWD what a soap opera! Oh no! It looks like Shelby hopped right into the energizer in the green or red! What will happen now!

Kethwyn said...

Aw, I guess Goopy won't get to fade away quietly from old age. It's probably just as well. After catching Shelly and Brandon, he'd probably just spend the rest of his elder days wandering around poking them and fuming.

Hmm... I'm sensing an theme here with secondary aspirations. *giggle*

Toddler Gladys is... ah... kinda cute. Not enough Goopy there though I think.

*tries to correlate Wen's phrase "young stud" with Brandon Lilliard*
*fails* *shudders*

MysticSpirit said...

Marylena ... poor gal. Werewolf-ized by Lynn. *tsk* *tsk* *tsk* I'm a pushover when it comes to my sims. I want them to be happy! :O)) *LOL* And you go and make them elders and turn them into the immortal beloved ones. *snickers*

My goodness ... Gladys is ... umm ... "interesting" ... and umm ... err ... "unique". YEAH! :O)

Lisa said...

Poor little Gladys already has a nose bigger than she is.

*shudders along with Keth at the thought of Brandon being a "young stud"

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Poor Marylena. But the werewolf look is pretty cool. I still have no werewolves or vampires running rampant in my game. Not sure how I've managed that, but I have.

Poor guy. First his wife cheats on him. Next, he's gonna die.

Geeze, what's with the grilled cheese fascination?

Wow, talk about insult to injury. Getting pelted to death by hail and his wife has all sorts of wants spun up for another guy. *tsks* Even Goopy deserves better than that. I think.

I, um, guess it's a good thing she's got Brandon there to console her?

I hate when that happens! Especially if you've sent them off in the gold and don't pay attention whenever they -finally- get over there and step in. And YIKES! Gladys is quite unfortunate looking. *shudders*

Roo said...

oh the poor girl looks just like her mom. *shudders*
Bye Goopy, you're better off, trust me! but he died of hail? really? I've never heard of such a thing. cool!