Sunday, May 25, 2008

A nibble

Photobucket

Welcome to my version of the Black Widow Challenge. As most may know, I love watching the genetics aspect of the game. I would like to introduce you to Shelby Widow. From the front, her looks aren't too bad at all and then you can see from the side she has an interesting nose.

Photobucket

Here are her likes and dislike, it won't be hard to find her some mates...

MATES??? Is that what you think of my dear loves? It isn't MY fault that something kept happening to them and they weren't meant to live on this world that long, is it?

It wasn't your fault with the first couple Shelby, but after awhile you would think you would have gotten the idea that something was up...

NOT MY FAULT!! It isn't my fault that I want to woo-hoo with 20 different loves is it? It wasn't my idea to have me marry most of them and have their spawn, is it?

I just wanted to see what the genetics look like, haha, but we are getting ahead of ourselves here, let's start at the beginning...


Photobucket

On my first day in town, I went downtown to buy a cell phone and here I am meeting Amin Sims. He sure is a grumpy old fart...you would have thought he would love to chat with me, but he just wanted to argue.

Shelby, it isn't you...Amin here is just a little wary of strangers considering what has happened to him in the past.

**Editor's note: You can see this is a hood I've already played in.**

Photobucket

In the same afternoon, I met this handsome man...Goopy. We really hit it off.

Why would it have to be Goopy? ARRGH!!! You should know I hardly ever play with Goopy... *sprays Goopy-off on keyboard*


I will just ignore what you have to say about Goopy since he adores me. We really hit it off and went on an outting with some of his friends.

I see you didn't mention that you almost passed out and got him beaten up by a grumpy lady.


Photobucket

After a day here, lets see where you stand with the locals. I see you have friendships starting out. Then are are the off limit men...

Why are they off limits?

B & D are leftovers from my NPC Challenge. A & C are TSR sims, they can only be your friends...nothing more or less.


Photobucket

Don't you think it is time for you to actually get moving along with my experiment? Your house isn't anything grand or fancy.

There is a woman in my house! Who is she? Why is she there?

She followed you home after your outting with Goopy...she is another local who is made at me for turning her into an elder.

Photobucket

No time like the present then, let's move Goopy in!

You are aware that you don't really want him there, aren't you? I really wonder about you somedays, you are interested in Brandon Lilliard? GAWD...you sure are going to have some interesting spawn, aren't you?

It isn't my idea to have the kids...that is yours. I just want to have some fun with them.


Photobucket

You are really serious about Goopy huh? It's sad considering what will have to happen to him...

What do you plan on doing to him?

Nothing really....don't worry about it. Just enjoy your time with Goopy.

Photobucket

Dear Goopy came with some money and with it, I had a pool put in the backyard and a basement added to the house.

Photobucket

You sure wasted no time in jumping into the bed, did you?

Next Entry

7 comments:

ASimWen said...

Uh oh...well she is interesting... *ehm* to say the least...what nose? Where?

Brandon Lillard, Goopy...I like Goopy. Of course with Brandon Lillard's errr...unfortunate nose, that could prove to be interesting. heh So Goopy brought enough simoleons to build a pool AND a basement? Huzza!

So while Shelby is standing there with the purple heart over her head, is she also hearing chimes???

Kethwyn said...

Ah, I've been wondering what new challenge you've been working on :D My my... Shelly does have an... um.. distinguished profile. I wouldn't be concerned about the nose quite so much as that chin. Chins have the potential to make things very scary, I've discovered. Hmm... considering the 'genetic variety' of men she's interested in, I can't wait to see how the little ones turn out. *heads for the next chapter*

MysticSpirit said...

She's not all that bad. She's ... "unique" ... and ... umm ... "interesting" ... yeah! :O)) And I LIKE Goopy. Sure ... he's a womanizer and a romance sim ... but he's one of the most handsome Maxis-made sims out there. :O))

Heather said...

LOL! Our sims really give us a hard time don't they? LOL. Shelby seems fun. And Goopy? Can't wait to see where this goes.

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Whew, those are definitely interesting genetics you’re starting off with there.

Well, you must have played with Goopy at least somewhat, for him to be an old man.

Wow, 3 bolts with Goopy? That poor girl.

What are the two yellow “best friend” icons on Goopy’s picture? I’ve never seen them in yellow before.

Yay for home improvements! (I didn’t think you could add a basement to a house that already exists.)

Laura said...

Great start to your black widow challenge, can't wait to see what Shelby's children look like!

Roo said...

Late to the party as usual.

Oh holy smokes that girl, she erm.. well that profile says it all really...

*jumping on the Goopy bandwagon*
I likes Goopy!!