Sunday, June 8, 2008

Because that's how it happened


Photobucket

Well I see we have Benjamin around now. He was actually stuck in this spot for a few days.

Photobucket

Not wasting anytime, Shelby married Joe Carr.

Photobucket

How time flies, Bendi grew into a teenager. You can see Abby sleeping in the background. Bendi is a unique looking girl, who got a nice mix of her mom's genes.

Photobucket

Samuel's ghost returned also...maybe he wants that last drink.

Photobucket

Abby grew into a child. I think she won't be as lucky as Bendi...I see her mom's cheeks.

Photobucket

Here is our first good picture of toddler Saul....Shelby, are you pregnant again?

Don't remind me...

Photobucket

Oh, a new man! Parker Davison...too bad there was that glitch to where we couldn't call him.

Photobucket

Pizza guy Remington has joined the house. Welcome Remington!

Photobucket

Joe! What happened?

You tell me, Mrs Voice in the Sky! I was walking in the yard and next thing I knew I started coughing and then I was in a locked in this fence.

Oh...you are sickly, no comment on the fence...

Photobucket

Joe's daughter...JoEllen. Another baby picture missed.

Photobucket

Joe! Joe! Are you ok, Joe?

Gmmmbllleee

Photobucket

RIP: Joe Widow

Cause of death: Illness

Photobucket

Remington, what's wrong?

How did the fence appear? How did he get sick? How?

No concern of yours...it's just because that's how it happened...ok?

Next Entry

3 comments:

ASimWen said...

HI Benjamin's ghost! *waves* Yes, I would say Bendi is very unique looking. :) HI Samuel's ghost! Long time no see. haha Saul is cute! Poor Abby.... *tear* Ol' Joe is fenced in. I wonder why?? Welcome to the family, Remmington! No, no, nothing to see inside that fence. NOthing at all.

MysticSpirit said...

My goodness ... all of these kids are SO ... umm ... "interesting-looking" ... *nods* *grins* :O) So he really died of illness? Or was it starvation?

Roo said...

oh no not Joe! *whines* I likes Joe... ah well, thats what he gets for messing with a BW.
*cringes* ooooh that poor Abby... genetics was not kind to that girl.