Sunday, June 8, 2008

This means I'm out...

Back again for another fun time with Shelby, my genetic widow.

Photobucket
Yes, my game glitched and Amin's flame lived on the family lot for some time. I don't think he was too happy moving along. Let's see how Shelby handled his passing.


Photobucket
SHELBY! What is this? Why are you getting married so quickly? Didn't Amin die last night? He barely has his ashes in the grave.

Shhh.... To have and to hold, for richer for poor, till DEATH do us part...


Photobucket
A-ha! Now I see why you were rushing Benjamin to the altar...you were pregnant.

Yes, I was pregnant yet AGAIN. No thanks to you. Who is this werewolf and why is he in my bedroom??

Umm, just a local townie that was bitten. His name excapes me right now. Where is Benjamin??


Photobucket
Benjamin, it seems was outside watching the skies like the previous husbands. I wonder if he will find anything of interest.


Photobucket
Another husband is slapping you? Why?

I just met the kindest most interesting man...and well, Benjamin came home at the wrong time.


Photobucket
Who is this?

He calls himself Kennedy, Kennedy Cox. He reminds me of Benjamin, with a different hair color. I was curious if other parts of him would be the same also.


Photobucket
BENJAMIN!!! Didn't I warn you to run? Didn't I? Didn't you see graves in the back yard? *sigh* Now look at your stats!


Photobucket
I see Gladys and Armond are enjoying the Karaoke machine

Daddy don't live here anymore(No no no more)

Daddy don't live here anymore(No no no more)

Daddy don't live here anymore...No more

Ok, I think we can just move along now.


Photobucket
I'm starving out here! STARVING!!! Did you not hear me?? STARVING!!


Photobucket

Benjamin? Are you ok? Benjamin? Hey It's Goopy coming around some more, he is one of our more frequent ghosts at this house.


Photobucket
Aww, it looks like Benjamin has moved along.

RIP : Benjamin Widow

Cause of Death: Fright (by Goopy)


Photobucket

Shelby, are you crying? You haven't cried over any of your previous husbands, why Benjamin???

Yeah, Shelby sweetie, why cry over him when you have got ME!!

Hush Kennedy...I'm not talking to you.

Next Chapter

3 comments:

ASimWen said...

OMG...heheheh "He calls himself Kennedy, Kennedy Cox. He reminds me of Benjamin, with a different hair color. I was curious if other parts of him would be the same also." LOL! Good bye! Another one bites the dust!

MysticSpirit said...

*snickers* The Black Widow finally found a guy she likes ... and now he's dead. *CACKLES* That's what you get for being a BW!

Roo said...

LOL well you sure do give these guys intersting makeovers before they die. love Kennedy's piercings
Woot, go Goopy! First of how many victims... hmmm
holy boop. she cried for Benjamin? interesting.