Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just A John

Last time we saw our dear Shelby, she was alone with 2 children. Let's see how she is doing now.
Photobucket
Looks like you need some help around here Shelby.
You think??? Why in the world is there a werewolf holding Nikell?
He lives around here somewhere. He loves babies. Just ignore him and he will go away.

Photobucket
I see you hired a butler, let's call him Geeves since I don't know his name.
Yes, I did. He is very helpful around the house.

Photobucket
Oh look! You went to the well again. Who is this?
His name is John, just a John. LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Photobucket
Leave him alone? He seems to only care about the money...
Wrong, he loves me! He wants to help out with the kids.
Poor guy.

Photobucket
Nikell grew up to a toddler today.

Photobucket
I see you changed your looks some John.
Yep, I'm hungry now...where is the kitchen?

Photobucket
*whispers* This is what you do when that voice talks to you...hide your eyes sweetie. She'll go away.

Photobucket
For the ones of you who wondered if Paul got to Shelby before he died, here is your answer. Here are Penny & Piper!
Twins! What??? I didn't know she could have twins!
There is a lot she didn't tell you John....

Photobucket
Oh no, not already. What is up with his mouth?
His name is Glen. His mouth is just perfect too.

Photobucket
HELP! I can't swim when I am this tired....
Ummm, no. You need to move along John.

Photobucket
HHHHHHeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppp!!!!

Photobucket
Rip: John Widow
Cause of Death: Drowned

Photobucket
Why are you crying? You hardly liked John.
But he helped me with the girls...

4 comments:

ASimWen said...

Oh poor John. NOT~ I think he was tryin' to pull the wool over Shelby's eyes to begin with. He just wanted to live in her nice big luxurious house. Serves him right.

You are correct, Glen is a nice addition to the gene pool....errr....the house. I think he will really appreciate Shelby and the kids.

Lisa said...

Why didn't John just get out of the pool? There were 2 ladders there.

Roo said...

pfft he just wanted her money. love... like she knows anything about that subject?? nah ..
eeps! what is with that mouth???? omg, the genetic possibilities is frightening! LOL
/waves
bye John!

MysticSpirit said...

But wait. There was a ladder? Why didn't he swim to the ladder? Was he really too worn out to swim? I think it takes more energy to tread water than to swim. :O)