Sunday, November 30, 2008

Revenge of the Mouth

Photobucket
Our dear Shelby has her hands full now.
Your fault, all your fault. I just wanted to woo-hoo them, but noooo, you FORCE me to marry them and have a kid.

Photobucket
Nikell grew into a child. Man, he has your looks.

Photobucket
Nerold grew into a teen and gets out of dodge quickly.

Photobucket
Oh look, it is Glen with Piper.
Why don't you like Glen??
Maxis Mouth Shelby...

Photobucket
Glen again with Penny.
Why must I do everything around here? These are Shelby's kids.
You should have thought about that before you moved in with her.

Photobucket
Can we kill him now?
Hush! I'm teaching Penny how to talk and I don't want her to say KILL as her first word.

Photobucket
Twins snuggling!!!

Photobucket
Marry me! Help raise my kids! Help pay my bills!

Photobucket
Penny as a child.

Photobucket
Piper as a child, don't know what happened to her picture.
You lost her picture? What gives? One job and you couldn't do that! HMMPH!

Photobucket
There is only one Maxis Mouth person here and it is me, Nicholas! You must die!

Photobucket
A-ha! I lived!
You sure about that??

Photobucket
RIP: Glen Widow
Cause of death: Scared (by Nicholas)

4 comments:

ASimWen said...

OMG that picture is priceless..."A-ha! I lived!
You sure about that??"

LOLOL! It looks like there will be two Maxian Mouths in the grave yard now!

Lisa said...

Bye bye Cleve . . . I mean Glen.

Roo said...

ooo I hope she got preggers before that happened.. i'm pretty sure she did. i mean.. seriously you're too good to let that slip.
LOL the photos are priceless
/waves
bye Glen
/shudders
man what a mouth.. eesh..

MysticSpirit said...

*cackles at Glen* Never assume!! :O))

And hey! What's wrong with those lips. Can you imagine what those kinda lips would be able to do for a woman? *wiggles eyebrows*