Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cooked Your Last Meal


Photobucket

Samuel, the chef, has moved into the house and is ready to prepare the meals for our pregnant widow, Shelby.

I'm her personal chef, she needs to keep me around. I must feed her kids better. All they seem to eat are grilled cheese sandwiches.

Photobucket

Little Abby has joined the family. Abby is Shelby's 6th child. Only 14 more to go!

Do you have to keep reminding me that I am supposed to have that many spawn?

Photobucket

Brandon returns and seems to be hungry. Good thing we have the garden and fresh food or he would eat us out of house and home.

Photobucket

Hubba Hubba! Look at you Joe Carr!!

How dare you!!

Saul...um, I think your replacement has arrived.

Photobucket

Armond has become a teen. Happy Birthday Armond...time for you to move out! We need to keep you rotating out to make room for your siblings.Photobucket

Aww Joe, your makeover looks good. Too bad you aren't destined to stay around here too long...

Photobucket

Hey little Abby is a toddler....

Photobucket

Samuel, what are you doing?

Can't you tell? My dear Shelby doesn't need my cooking...so I'm drinking this special water. I shall drink my heartache away.

Photobucket

Shelby's children...oops, Saul is Samuel's son. Somehow I don't have his birth picture.

Photobucket

RIP: Samuel Widow

Cause of Death: Old Age via elixer

Next Entry

4 comments:

ASimWen said...

Joe Carr is a GCS??? hehehe I guess he has to pay for is beauty some way. Didn't take long for Samuel to meet his maker, did it? lol OUch...those kids arrreee...unusual...lol

Lisa said...

Love Joe Carr's makeover. Too bad he's gonna die.

Whoa. What happened to the cheeks of those poor children?

MysticSpirit said...

I still think it's interesting that the Joe Carr in my game is actually black. Heh. :O)

Roo said...

woot! omg an old aged sim, so elixering can work! good to know
*waves by to Samuel*
He was an odd man anyhow.